Hello Sweet Life,
Thank you life for being so amazing. I am so grateful.
Wow – what a journey the last year has been. Today I am celebrating one year of being gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free and enjoying my green juice every day. So much has changed and so have I along the way.
I choose to feel amazing, vibrant, happy and filled with joy and gratitude each day.
There are so many people who have touched my life in the last year. I have listened to countless lectures in class at CSNN, read books, attended conferences, invested in learning new business skills, watched movies that inspired me to makes changes and have met so many people who have told me stories of their own wellness journey.
When I reflect upon the year, I wanted to express how grateful I am to the following people and places who have really assisted me with my journey.
- Organic Garage – for bringing in organic veggies and fruits at a fair price. Len, the produce guy, always greets me by name and tells me about new items I should try. Because of the team at Organic Garage, I can afford to eat organic, healthy food every day.
- Kris Carr – for her well written sassy books, website and emails that have arrived in my inbox at the right moments. Because of Kris, I drink green juice daily.
- Julie Daniluk for her words of wisdom on slowly easing yourself out of a cleanse, her recipes for reducing inflammation and her positive energy to help others. Because of Julie, I blog with passion, have remained eating an anti-inflammatory diet and went back to school to help others.
- Anita Marie Griffin, who writes TheOrganicExperiment, who is my long-time friend who stood by me during this journey. She listened to my stories, shared where to shop for organic food, picked up a spiralizer for me, gave me blogging tips and cheered me on to pursue my passions. Because of Anita, I want to help other people to create their own wellness journey.
- My hubby for being on this journey with me everyday for over 32 years. He has encouraged me to get the schooling I need to be successful, take the courses I need to create a wellness business and continue to bring organic healthy food into the house. I am grateful to him for investing in our future. We both believe that this change in my life has created a stronger bond between us, we both eat better and we are happier. Because of my hubby, I am making my dream into a business.
- My adult children for cheering me on and supporting the changes in food I now bring into the house. I recently heard that my son showed our healthy pantry off to his friends with pride. My daughter who has been away for a year in Saskatchewan and Thailand will likely need to become familiar with the new foods. Both my son and daughter are the reason I want to bring change to the world. Because of my children, I want their generation to live longer and healthier lives. I know it is possible.
- My extended family and friends who have listened to me celebrate my new interest in healthy, nutritious food. I hope that I inspired you to make just one small change to your eating habits such as adding more veggies in your day. Because of my family and friends, I believe I can make a difference.
Have I inspired you to make any changes in your own wellness journey? I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment below.
May your day be filled with moments to celebrate healthy living, amazing family and friends who support you in your passions and a commitment to your own personal wellness journey.
To a year of feeling great,
Jo-Ann Blondin, your 9CupChallenge partner.