Hello Quick Dinner,
One of our favourite quick meals is Garam Marala Chick Peas. This takes minutes to make and can be enjoyed as part of dinner for vegetarians/vegans or just because you want to break from your usual protein sources. Check out the images below too.
Garam Masala Chick Peas
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 can Eden chick peas
- 1 -1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped curly parsley
- Take out a large frying pan and heat the pan.
- Melt the coconut oil. Coconut oil is best for cooking as it will not go rancid in high heat and will not cause free radicals to be produced – plus it tastes great in this recipe.
- Add the chickpeas and warm up the chick peas for about one minute. Don’t overcook or they will dry out.
- Add the garam masala and mix thoroughly.
- Add the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Add the chopped curly parsley and combine.
- Leave on medium heat for one more minute.
- Serve immediately.
Serves four as part of a meal.
Love Garum Masala and want to make use elements of this recipe this as meal? Check out Nutty Garam Masala Stir Fry – a 10 minute dinner.
May your day be will filled with flavour.
To enjoying the many spices of life,
Jo-Ann Blondin, your 9CupChallenge partner