Hi Winter Wonderland,
Last Friday we enjoyed a day filled snow that was ideal for making a fire and turning the oven on for some Generation Sweet Potato Fries. This time the hubby and I enjoyed them with some fish and a new dip I created that was the perfect marriage for the fries and the fish. Here is the recipe:
- 3 tbsp of Vegenaise
- 1/2 lemon – juice only
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, combine the Vegenaise, lemon juice and Dijon mustard.
- Pour into individual serving containers (no double dipping when you share the dip container).
- The fish is great dipped in the sauce or pour a little directly on your fish.
- Add some capers to your fish – they add great flavour and look great too.
- We also enjoy some Baked Beets – recipe come in another post.
May you enjoy the snow, a warm fire and good food.
To epic snowfalls and fires,
Jo-Ann Blondin, 9CupChallenge partner