Hello Salad Lovers,
Here is a super easy but beautiful and colourful salad for you to make.
You will want to have the following items in your fridge to make it super quick:
Red Pomegranate, Leafy Greens and Kelp Noodle Salad
- 4 cups baby leafy greens
- 1/4 package of kelp noodles
- 2 tbsp Creamy Tahini Dressing
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate seeds
- Take 4 cups of baby leafy greens out of the box and add to large bowl.
- Open package of kelp noodles and use about 1/4 of the package. Cut the noodles with kitchen scissors so they are bite size.
- Separate any noodles that are stuck together.
- Add Creamy Tahini Dressing to coat the greens and the kelp noodles.
- Serve onto serving plates.
- Add pomegranate seeds last so they are vibrant red and add a nice contrast to the leafy greens.
May you enjoy this colourful salad. I also think this could be a holiday favourite due to the festive colours but way wait for the holidays when you can enjoy it as long as you can find pomegranates in the store.
To bright colourful salads,
Jo-Ann Blondin, your 9CupChallenge partner